To assist you in your endeavour to buy a property we have come up with some starting tips that may assist you. To get more detailed information please do not hesitate to contact one of our expert consultants on (03) 5460 5100. Happy house hunting!
1. Speak with your financier or your Finance Consultant to arrange the best loan to suit your needs.
2. Prepare a short list of preferred suburbs that suit your lifestyle, bearing in mind affordability and accommodation requirements.
3. Research sales in those preferred suburbs. Inspect every property in your preferred suburb so you have a feel for the prices. Attend all open homes in the area.
4. Develop a relationship with one of our professional team who specialise in your preferred area. Your Ballarat Real Estate Sales Pty Ltd Expert Consultant will be able to advise you of any additional information you may need and also inform you how you can register on our website to automatically receive notification of any new listings that hit the market.
5. When you find a property that suits your requirements, ask your agent to send a copy of the sale contract to you.
6. If you are considering making an offer, we recommend that you contact your Ballarat Real Estate Pty Ltd Sales Consultant promptly who can guide you if you are in any way unsure of the process.
7. Make an offer on the property at the highest price you are prepared to pay to avoid missing out.
8. Following your solicitors or conveyancer's advice on the sale contract you are now able to make an informed decision to proceed with the purchase of the property.
9. Once negotiations have been finalised, you will be required to sign the sale contract and pay a 10% deposit. Your deposit will be held in a trust account until settlement. At settlement, contracts will then be unconditionally exchanged.
10. On settlement day you should consult with your solicitor as to actual settlement time and when keys can be collected. Don't forget to collect your celebratory gift from our office now that you will have become a 'Gold Key Client'.
Member of the prestigious Melbourne network of offices